A wall-mounted, room-sealed (balanced flue) water heater with an LED panel providing precise control of water temperature and gas safe operation.
The fan-assisted unit’s micro computer controls gas and air supply for maximum efficiency and combustion is constantly monitored by the transducer. The DC stepless variable frequency fan automatically adjusts to accommodate all conditions of water draw off, and wind conditions experienced at flue terminal.
The Slimtronic Plus’ short flame combustion technology reduces NOx emissions by 70%. The burner design allows a mix of high and low air mixing - the high air portion controls the combustion performance, and the low air portion produces a significant reduction in NOx.
The heater’s maximum water temperature is limited to 48°C during normal water flow to prevent accidental scolding and the child lock prevents temperature adjustment above 480°C when water is being drawn off (the lock symbol flashes if any attempt is made to increase water temperature.) Any higher water temperatures can only be achieved by closing down water flow first.
NOTE: This water heater replaces our previous product code N260. For the horizontal flue for this unit, see product code N261/H, or N260/V for the vertical flue.
• Gas type: 37mbar - G31 Propane Only
• Gas category: II2H3P
• Gas burner pressure: Internally regulated to 19.0 mbar
• Efficiency: 78.3%
• Nominal energy consumption: 24kW
• Minimum energy consumption: 7kW
• Water pressure: Max 8.0 bar / Min 0.20bar
• Nominal water flow: 12litres/min
• Supply voltage: 220-230V a.c. 50Hz
• Power: 33W
• Gas consumption: High (20kW) 1.72kg/hr / Low (6.5kW) 0.49kg/hr
• Degree of electrical protection: IPX4
• Combustion flue gas temperature: 147 °C
PLEASE NOTE: Gas appliances should only be installed by a Gas Safe registered installer and in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions.